Telephone, Skype/video , FaceTime counselling for couples
With no boundaries and distance to travel, you can receive face to face help from a counsellor and /or therapist from the comfort of your home, hotel holiday home or wherever you may be, via Skype Video conferencing from your Computer or tablet.
- With online counselling, there are no boundaries: there is no longer a need to seek out help within your city limits. You have the ability to connect with a Professional Counsellor-Therapist no matter where you are in the world and without commute.
- You can call or connect with counsellor from home ,your office, place of work, from a cafe or from abroad
- If you’re working full-time, chances are you have very little personal time set aside. With online and telephone counselling, you can receive help while no matter where you are or travelling to, and for couples in different locations including around the globe ,via Skype and/or video conference .At RCA we are geared towards those people who online therapy was made for – people on the go. Those too busy to take the time to travel and go to a therapist-counsellor; get the same benefits of a face to face session.
What are issues which can be helped through Telephone counselling, Skype/ Video counselling
- Marriage and Relationship difficulties
- Divorce and separation
- Parenting issues
- Anxiety and Depression
- Self –esteem issues
- Grief and loss issues
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Workplace related issue
- Business and Life coaching